Purpose & Key Accountabilities:
The purpose of this position is to effectively manage, through professionalism, internet customer leads and inquiries, respond in a quick and timely manner, using sales tactics to schedule face to face appointments with a Sales Consultant. This position is also responsible for assisting the Sales Manager with administrative duties to ensure department efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage communications received through a variety of online channels owned by Capital Hyundai.
- Delivers timely professional service to internet prospects by providing information on the Hyundai lineup, explaining characteristics, capabilities, features, warranties and services;
- Trafficking customer requests to the appropriate personnel for further action;
- Ensure appropriate action is taken in response to client requests.
- Liaise with dealership management to maintain up-to-date vehicle detail sheets, availability, and pricing information to ensure timely and accurate delivery of information to customers and prospective customers.
- Generates buyers by suggesting trade-ins and recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Ensure continuous prospect follow-up until presale cycle ends and an appointment scheduled.
- Monitors incoming e-mail traffic from website, Facebook, and the lead service Rapid RTC.
- Partner with sales managers to maintain digital communications records and lead tracking, from receipt of inquiry to vehicle, part or service sale.
- Demonstrates advanced product knowledge by attending training programs conducted by Hyundai Canada and other vendors.
- Work with marketing team to share insights and identify communications opportunities.
- Reviews all paperwork involved with the sale of the vehicle to ensure the information is accurate and complete.
- Inventory control of all new and used vehicles, including accuracy of online inventory and demo usage.
- Register cars with Hyundai Canada upon point of sale.
- Participates in weekly department meetings.
- Respond to limited after-hours requests for information.
- Other duties as assigned and as may be amended from time to time to meet company objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Must have a commitment to customer satisfaction, the desire to exceed expectations and knows-how to succeed in a highly ethical manner.
- High level of detail orientation with competency in email/internet and Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Works well in team environment.
- Excellent attendance is a must and consistently arrives to work on time.
- Observes safety and security procedures and reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and material properly.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1+ years’ experience in sales is an asset
- Must have prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with a graduate diploma in Administration.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License with a Drivers abstract is required.
- Certificate of Conduct required.
- Base salary $30,000 (to be reviewed yearly) plus commission.
Applications may be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com