Capital Hyundai is looking for an experienced automotive sales professional to join our sales team! Our dealership is delighted to represent one of the finest automotive brands in Canada. Hyundai is recognized for its quality, efficiency, dependability and affordability, and the new lineup of Hyundai vehicles certainly reinforces this reputation.
As a Sales Consultant, you’ll build and manage relationships with our clients, which means you are a proactive self-starter that is able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. You anticipate client needs through active listening and work with them to identify the very best automobile to suit these individual needs. We are looking for a candidate who will exemplify our brand image as an ambassador, and will provide positive brand experiences to all customers. All while having the ability to earn a great salary!
Some responsibilities include:
- Providing timely professional service by demonstrating automobiles, explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking the customer on test-drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Assisting customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses while suggesting trade-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Handling customer email, phone and internet leads — especially following through on commitments made to customers.
- Demonstrates advanced products knowledge by attending training programs conducted by Capital Auto Group and vendors.
- Establishing personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devising a strategy to meet those goals.
- The ability to close sales by overcoming hesitations; negotiations; explaining provisions; and offering warranties, services.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years’ experience in sales is a MUST.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License and Driver’s Abstract is required
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Pay is commission based
- Company Demo
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Registered Pension Plan
**Subject to the terms and conditions of company policies.**
We are looking for candidates who have excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations of a diverse client base. If you have the drive and a passion for sales and looking to potentially earn a higher than average salary, please forward your resume to email@example.com today!
Capital Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the community in which we perform business. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.